Salesforce DX Course Content:
- What is DX ? Why we need DX ?
- What is Salesforce CLI ?
- CLI configuration
- Create a DX account
- DevHub and Scratch org
- Differences between DevHub and Scratch org
- Different Repositories to work with DX
- Create a DX project (complete project development from scratch or from any existing sources)
- Define a NameSpace to DX org
- Authorizing the DevHub
- Different ways to authorize the DevHub org and scratch orgs.
- creating a connected App
- Generate the Certificates
- Logout of DevHub and Scratch orgs
- Scratch org definition file
- Create a Scratch org
- Salesforce DX project structure and source file format
- Push source to scratch org
- Pull source from scratch org
- Scratch org user creation
- Manage Scratch orgs from DevHub
- Development with DX -
- Creating an Apex class, VF page, Apex Trigger
- Creating a Lightning App and Lightning components
- Apex testing and code coverage
- Track changes between the Project and Scratch org
- Apex Debug Logs and Apex Debugger
- Build and release an App in DX
- Package Types in DX:-
- 1. First Generation Packages
- 2. Unlocked Packages
- 3. Second Generation Packages
- Complete discussion and demonstration about the different packages with Example scenarios.
- Continuous Integration with DX
Questions & Answers.
Contact: 9100079393 to know more.