Salesforce – Lightning (Dev 601) Frame work Concepts
We are offering training on Lightning 601 advanced concepts as Instructor-led interactive session.
Introduction and Basic Lightning components
- Introduction to Lightning.
- Discussing about current trending and existing frame works.
- Why Salesforce lightning frame work?
- Creating basic visual force page and converting this code to lightning component code.
- Applying existing knowledge of visual force pages and creates new lightning components.
- Discussing about MVC and VCCD/VCCM architectures
- Creating basic calculator to understand get, set and rendering model.
Lightning Components and Applications
- Developing Apps: Using HTML5 and Lightning Components.
- Getting Started with Lightning Development
- Theming Components with CSS
- How to Define and Manipulate Component Attributes
- Handling System and User Events
- How to Debug and Troubleshoot Your App
- Working with Apex
- Using Base Lightning Components
Raising and Handling Events
- CRUD Operations using Lightning Data Services.
Documenting and Unit Testing Components
- How to Document a Component
- Apex Testing and Troubleshooting
Surfacing Lightning Components
- Deep-Diving into Building Lightning Pages with Components and App Builder
- Building Components for Lightning Experience Record Pages
- Overriding Standard Actions with Lightning Components
- Defining a Lightning Application
- Using Lightning in Visualforce Pages with Lightning Out
- Installing and Using Components from AppExchange
- Packaging Components for Distribution
Navigation and Layouts:
- About and using --- Lightning: Vertical Navigation.
- Lightning: DataTable
- Implementing Button Groups
- How to Build Responsive Layouts
- How to Implement Accordion Layouts
Advanced Components building:
- Accessing the Component Body
- Defining Public Functions on Components
- Implementing Toasts and Modal Notifications
- Dynamically Instantiating and Destroying Component Instances
- Localizing Content
- Using Renderers
- Writing Device-Specific Code
Create, Read, and Update Salesforce Records
- Implementing Forms
- Validating Input Data
- View and Edit Salesforce Records
- Waiting for Server Requests to Complete
Getting Ready for Production
- Theming with Lightning Design Tokens
- Improving the Performance of Data Requests
After completion of the course you will be confident enough and comfortable in working with Lightning concepts in Salesforce.
Trainer is a real time expert with sound knowledge in lightning concepts.
Guidance in Resume preparation will also be provided by the trainer.